- Pioneer in systematic trading for over 25 years
- 100% systematic alternative and long only strategies
- Institutionally orientated
- Unique collaboration with University of Oxford
- Member of Man Group plc with headquarters in London
17.9 $BN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
112 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
400+ MARKETS TRADED
Information as at 30 September 2015
People, Freedom and Collaboration
We are not academic theorists; we are practical scientists using our skills to hunt for alpha. We don’t view markets through a traditional finance lens. We look for alpha without constraints. We are collaborative and transparent.
Science Based Research
We believe that the best way to extract value from leading minds is to encourage a thoughtful exchange of ideas in an open environment.
Gary Collier, co-CTO Man AHL, on why Man AHL is open-sourcing their data developments.
The Man AHL Academic Advisory Board met in May 2015 to discuss overfitting and its impact on the investor.
It is always tempting to try to ‘fix’ a system that is not working well, but Sandy explains that tinkering with it is often counter-productive.